The furniture buying process
Whether you pick up the phone or email us, we’re here to help and advise you in a friendly and professional way on your furniture-buying journey.
We have decades of experience as a specialist furniture dealership, and we want you to have confidence in approaching us for impartial advice.
Our website will introduce you to some of our many ranges, giving you a feel for the consistent style and quality of the products we supply. The website does not everything we offer, as to do so would be cumbersome and confusing. Rather, if you tell us what you need then we will tailor our offer to suit your specific requirements.
We can give you prices via email straight away if your requirements are straightforward, or if you require more design input from us then it will be our pleasure to provide it.
The BC Office Furniture buying process is as follows:
- On-site meeting at your offices to discuss your requirements
- Measure-up service so we can provide you with 2D space plans and 3D visualisations
- Appointments to visit our partner supplier showrooms to view specific ranges
- Assistance with interior design elements such as fabric swatches, veneer samples, and so on…
- Competitive and transparent pricing with detailed product specification
We look forward to receiving your call or email and to working with you on your project, however large or small.