Buying from BCOF
Whether you pick up the phone or email us, we’re here to help and advise you in a friendly and professional way on your furniture-buying journey. We have over three decades of experience as a specialist furniture dealership, and we want you to have confidence in approaching us for impartial and professional advice. Our website will introduce you to some of our many ranges, giving you a feel for the consistent style and quality of the products we supply. The website does not show everything we offer as to do so would be cumbersome and confusing, so once we have had an initial chat then we will tailor our offer to suit your specific requirements. We will provide prices via email straight away if your requirements are straightforward, but if you need more detailed advice and design input from us then it will be our pleasure to provide additional support. The BC Office Furniture buying process is as follows:
1. Friendly advice over the phone or email, followed by an on-site meeting at your offices to discuss your requirements as required
2. Full measure-up service so we can provide you with 2D space plans and 3D visualisations as required
3. Appointments to visit our manufacturing partner showrooms to view specific product ranges
4. Assistance with interior design elements such as fabric swatches, veneer samples, etc.
5. Competitive and transparent pricing with detailed product specification
6. Professional installation by our skilled and competent team of fitters
7. On-going after-sales service
We look forward to receiving your call or email, and to working with you on your project,
however large or small.
Tel: 020 8953 3437 or Email: